Sea Engineering, Inc., an employee-owned ocean and coastal engineering company, is seeking a qualified candidate for a full-time position as a marine field engineer/technician. Incumbent will design field surveys, use state-of-the-art hydrographic and geophysical instrumentation, and analyze data to support ocean engineering projects. Other work includes instrumentation deployment/recovery and field support. The position is based in our scenic Waimanalo, Hawaii office, with regular work at our Honolulu Harbor facilities. This position may involve a significant portion of time in small boats surveying, diving, sampling, and deploying instrumentation.
Minimum position requirements:
- Experience in ocean activities and/or work
- Associates degree in engineering, marine or environmental sciences, or geology/geophysics
- Bachelors or Masters degree in engineering, marine or environmental sciences, oceanography, or geology/geophysics
- Diving experience
- Small boat operation
- Familiarity with marine electronics
- Familiarity with equipment and tool fabrication
- Familiarity with surveying techniques
- Experience with AutoCAD, Civil3D, and Matlab
Interested candidates please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive Salaries
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Sick Time
- Group Medical, Prescription, Vison, and Dental Insurance
At Sea Engineering our employees are our biggest resource. As such, we understand the importance of developing our employees through company training and mentoring, allowing them to reach their full potentials and attain their career goals. We encourage our employees to continue their growth through continuing education and participation in professional societies, industry organizations, and technical associations.