At Sea Engineering our employees are our biggest resource. As such, we understand the importance of developing our employees through company training and mentoring, allowing them to reach their full potential and attain their career goals. We encourage our employees to continue their growth through continuing education and participation in professional societies, industry organizations, and technical associations.
Sea Engineering, Inc. (SEI) is an employee owned coastal/ocean engineering, marine construction and industrial diving services company founded in 1973. With headquarters based in Honolulu, HI, SEI also has offices inWaimanalo, HI, and Santa Cruz, CA.
The Hawaii Engineering Division (Waimanalo office) is seeking qualified candidates with a background in either civil, coastal, or ocean engineering.
Work may include:
- Coastal process and beach erosion assessment
- Oceanographic instrument deployment and data processing
- Hydrographic and geophysical surveying
- Numerical modeling of coastal processes
- Various field investigations
- Vessel operation
- Coastal engineering design and design support including engineering calculations, design drawings, and drafting
- Report preparation
Education/Certifications Required– B.S./MS. Civil, Ocean or Coastal Engineering; P.E. or EIT or eligibility to obtain within 6 months of hire.
This job offers a high level of opportunity for professional growth in a small business setting. Interested candidates can apply with Marc Ericksen via email at email@example.com.