The ‘Huki Pono’, meaning pull correctly, is SEI’s 43-foot twin screw workboat set up to support diving and marine survey operations in the Hawaiian Islands. The vessel has two steering stations and a large, air-conditioned deckhouse ideal for use as a support center for survey or ROV operations.
- LOA: 43'-0"
- Beam: 14'-0"
- Draft/Light: 4'-3"
- Hull: Fiberglass, semi-displacement, hard chine
- Manufacturer: Delta Marine, Seattle, WA. (1985)
- Steering Stations: Two (Wheelhouse and back deck)
- Open Aft Deck: 180 sqft.
- Engine(s): Twin Caterpillar 3208 marine diesels, 320 hp/ea
- Fuel: 500 Gallons
- Cruising Speed: 12 knots
- Range: 400 nautical miles
- Four single berths forward
- Refrigerator and microwave oven
- Enclosed head
- 75 gallons portable water
Notable Facilities / Equipment
- Air conditioned wheelhouse and 110 sqft. Deckhouse
- 18 kW generator
- Hydraulic System: 25 gpm, 2500 psi, quick disconnect, ports on deck for winches and equipment
- Articulating stern A-frame (2,000 lb. capacity) with 4000 lb. winch
- Stern swim step